Save the Date for SETC Fall 2018
Audition Dates: Aug. 26 & 27, 2018
Venue: Sheraton Charlotte Hotel, Uptown Charlotte, NC
The Stage Is Yours: Aug. 25, 2018
Plan to arrive early at SETC Fall 2018, and start preparing your act for our annual Saturday evening social event, The Stage Is Yours!, sponsored by Break A Leg Network. Sign up on-site to participate.
Online Registration Opens: June 1, 2018
Online Registration Deadlines:
Early-Bird ($35): Noon ET on July 2, 2018
Final ($45): Noon ET on Aug. 15, 2018
Hotel Group Rate Reservation Deadline: Aug. 3, 2018
Use this link to reserve your room at the SETC Group Rate.
Check Your Eligibility
To participate in SETC’s Fall Unified Professional Auditions, actors must meet the following qualifications:
- Minimum of two paid acting contracts in professional theatre* (companies must be recognized as professional by SETC Auditions Committee)
OR — Be a fully current member of Actors Equity Association (AEA)
- Two recommendations from the directors of professional credits listed on the application
— AEA members are exempt from this requirement but must provide their Equity Card number on the application AND present their membership card onsite.
- 19 years of age or older & have completed high school
- Ability to accept year-round employment (i.e. Not enrolled in school*)
* Fall Qualifier Auditions: Actors who have only one professional contract/reference and MFA students who will graduate in December may apply to pre-audition on the Saturday before Fall Unified Professional Auditions. Those approved on Saturday will then audition on Sunday with the other professionals.
Attention Union Actors: SETC does not guarantee the presence of Union theatres or the number of roles available at the Fall Unified Professional Auditions.