By registering for 2019 EdTA National Conference, you can become a professional member of the Educational Theatre Association and have access to valuable resources, a network of peers, and professional development.
Click here to register.
Early registration ends May 23, 2019.
Advance registration – May 24 – September 4, 2019
Late registration – September 5 – September 19, 2019
Registration fee includes:
- Admittance to two full days of workshops and learn & create labs.
- Admittance to all panel discussions and keynote speaker presentations.
- Access to Conference exhibitors/key decision-makers in the theatre world and products.
- Full breakfast served on Friday and Saturday morning.
- Annual meeting, awards, and networking luncheon on Friday afternoon.
- Midmorning and afternoon beverage break on Friday and Saturday.
On or Before May 23
May 24-September 4, 2019
September 5 – 19, 2019
|Non-member with a one- year membership||$595||$675||$775|
|EdTA Pre-Professional, Emeritus, Chapter Directors||$499||$580||$680|
|Professional Development Intensive: A six hour intensive workshop offered on Thursday.||$250||$250||$250|
Cancellations received prior to August 29, 2019 will result in a $150 penalty.
No refunds will be given for any cancellations received after August 29, 2019.
Registration for the 2019 EdTA National Conference is now open.