Date/TimeDate(s) - 02/28/2020
Target RegionsSoutheast: Kentucky
Target OccupationsArts Administration, Design, Performance, Actors, Singers, Production, Technical
WHAT: SETC Grad School Auditions & Design/Tech Interviews
WHEN: Friday, Feb. 28, 2020
WHERE: Louisville, KY
REGISTRATION: NOW OPEN
Find Your Grad School at the SETC Convention
Looking for the perfect school to get your advanced theatre degree? Theatre school representatives seek students for their graduate theatre programs at the annual SETC Convention. Prospective students can audition or interview and display design/tech portfolios for all participating recruiting schools in one convenient location.
SETC’s Graduate Auditions/Interviews are ideal if you:
- want to enter graduate school for theatre;
- seek exposure to multiple schools with one trip and one audition/interview;
- are a working theatre professional who’s looking into an advanced degree.
Graduate Candidate Application Deadlines and Fees
- Online Registration Opens: Oct. 15, 2019 @ Noon ET
- Early-Bird Application Deadline ($20): Dec. 13, 2019 @ Noon ET
- Final Application Deadline ($30): Jan. 22, 2020 @ Noon ET
All participants must pre-register for the SETC Convention and complete an online application by the Jan. 22 deadline.