Target OccupationsArts Administration
About the Conference
In 2018, the Conference will explore the profession of the theatre educator, both as teacher and artist. We are all Artists will examine the intersection of classroom teaching and theatrical artistry, in workshops and keynotes that focus on how teachers and teaching artists can collaborate and complement one another’s strengths to enrich students’ theatre experiences.
The Educational Theatre Association’s National Conference is held each year to provide educators with the opportunity to meet and network with their peers during an event featuring a wide range of professional development and keynote speakers. VIEW EVENT SCHEDULE.
Join us for We are all Artists and rediscover the artistry in your teaching and the teaching in your art. Here is Why You Should Attend.
2018 EdTA National Conference Registration Information
Advance/onsite registration ends September 13, 2018. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Registration fee includes:
- Admittance to two full days of workshops and learn & create labs.
- Admittance to all panel discussions and keynote speaker presentations.
- Access to Conference exhibitors-key decision makers in the theatre world and products.
- Breakfast served Saturday morning.
- Evening cocktail and hors d’oeurve receptions on Thursday and Friday evenings.
- Annual meeting, awards and networking luncheon on Friday afternoon.
- Mid-morning and afternoon beverage break on Friday and Saturday.