Target OccupationsArts Administration, Design, Performance, Actors, Production, Director, Technical Director, Management, Production Management, Stage Management, Technical
Where Master’s Candidates and Recruiters Connect
SETC and USITT partner each fall to bring graduate theatre degree programs together with people considering options for advanced education in one convenient, affordable location for interviews and information exchange. Discover your dream graduate school or recruit talented candidates.
The Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta-Airport is now accepting hotel reservations. Use the following link and reserve by Oct. 24, 2019, to lock in the SETC Group Rate: Reserve Your Hotel Room at the SETC Group Rate
Flying to Atlanta?
Delta Air Lines is pleased to offer special discounts for Southeastern Theatre Conference. Go to www.Delta.com and enter Meeting Event Code NY2WM under “Advanced Search”. You may also call Delta Meeting Network® at 1.800.328.1111* Monday–Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (CT) and refer to Meeting Event Code NY2WM. *Please note there is not a service fee for reservations booked and ticketed via our reservation 800 number.
Online registration for Recruiting Schools and Candidates will open Aug. 1, 2019. All registrations are processed through USITT’s registration system.
- $50 Early Registration: Aug. 1 – Sept. 12, 2019
- $75 Late Registration: Sept. 13 – Oct. 24, 2019
- $100 On-Site Registration: On-site registration is not recommended, as schools will not have any information about you to review prior to the event.
- $200 Early Registration: Aug. 1 – Sept. 12, 2019
- $300 Late Registration: Sept. 13 – Oct. 24, 2019