Target OccupationsDance, Design, Performance, Actors, Dancers, Singers, Theatre & Studios
WHAT: 2019 SETC Fall Professional Unified Auditions
WHEN: August 25 – 26, 2019
WHERE: Charlotte, NC
REGISTRATION: NOW OPEN!
The Stage Is Yours: Aug. 24, 2019
Plan to arrive early, and start preparing your act for our annual Saturday evening social event, The Stage Is Yours!, sponsored by Break A Leg Network. Sign up on site to participate.
Online Registration Opens: Noon ET on June 14, 2019
Online Registration Deadlines:
Early-Bird: Noon ET on July 15, 2018
Final: Noon ET on Aug. 12, 2018
Refund Deadline: Noon ET on Aug. 12, 2018
Hotel Group Rate Reservation Deadline: Aug. 5, 2019
Use this link to reserve your room at the SETC Group Rate.
Application Guidelines for Auditionees
Applications open June 14, 2019. To audition, you must apply and be approved for an audition slot. Download the correct application guidelines for you, and give us a call if you need any help:
Check Your Eligibility
To participate in SETC’s Fall Professional Unified Auditions, actors/singers must meet the following professional qualifications:
- Minimum of two paid acting contracts in professional theatre* (companies must be recognized as professional by SETC Auditions Committee)
OR — Be a fully current member of Actors Equity Association (AEA)
- Two recommendations from the directors of professional credits listed on the application
— AEA members are exempt from this requirement but must provide their Equity Card number on the application AND present their membership card onsite.
- 19 years of age or older & have completed high school
- Ability to accept year-round employment (i.e. Not enrolled in school*)
* Fall Qualifier Auditions: Actors who have only one professional contract/reference and MFA students who will graduate in December may apply to pre-audition on the Saturday before Fall Professional Unified Auditions. Those approved on Saturday will then audition on Sunday with the other professionals.
Attention Union Actors: SETC does not guarantee the presence of Union theatres or the number of roles available at the Fall Professional Unified Auditions.