- SUBMITyour information to our electronic database by CLICKING HERE. Fill out the form entirely.
For those that already have a SUBMITTABLE ACCOUNT in our electronic database, you will only need to log on and update your information, including your shows of interest and conflicts that must be taken into consideration. Feel free to update your video selections as well, but it is not a requirement.
- Those that are SELECTED from SUBMITTABLE will be extended an invitation to our season audition, with a call time. You will have 90 seconds to present the following in order:
16 bar excerpts of song selection – score must be presented to accompanist in proper key and clearly marked with your start and end points. It is acceptable to prepare songs from the scores of the shows.
One minute monologue – Actors auditioning for plays and scripted musicals need to prepare monologues no longer than one minute each for their video audition. It is acceptable to prepare monologues from the scripts of the shows
PLEASE NOTE: At the 90 second mark you will be stopped, so please plan your audition accordingly.
- You will AUDITIONin groups of 10, and your morning session should not take longer than one hour from start to finish.
- Immediately following your audition, names will be posted for CALL BACKS, along with an afternoon call time. Those offered a call back will proceed to pick up their sides to prepare.
PLEASE NOTE: Those attending call back should be prepared to stay the entire time for the call back.
- Our goal is to have our season cast by April 1st.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Break A Leg!
Theatre Charlotte in Charlotte NC
Auditions for Spring Awakening will be held March 25 and 26, 2018 at 7 p.m. Callbacks will be March 27, 2018 at 7 p.m.
This is a link for the Atlanta Unified auditions. The details are going to be released on November first.
CPCC Theatre Charlotte NC
Auditions for Evita
December 4 & 5 7:00pm Overcash 300
Auditions for On Golden Pond
February 19 & 20 7:00pm Pease Auditorium